PSP Games

My Freakshare Account Overview

Here is preview of my Freakshare account, in this picture you will see that I already reached the minimum cash out of 20 but I have not request for cash out yet. I'll be requesting cash out once it reached €100. If you will also take a look at my number of files uploaded they are not that much but I have a good earnings, notice my rank also indicated that I'm not an active uploader. This is because I have more than 130 referrals that most of them are very active. I earn around €7-€9 a day from my referrals only. I don't use Freakshare as my primary file storage but I recommended it to everyone because of they have the highest pay rates among other paid to upload sites. With Freakshare you don't need to have many files uploaded what you need is the number of downloads for each files because this is how your rank will level up. The higher your rank the higher your rates, you could earn up to €40 per 1000 downloads. Join Freakshare now and earn Euros instead of Dollars.


No comments:

Post a Comment